Monday, August 2, 2010

News Flash! Korra, Chuck & New Widget

The Legend of Korra has been confirmed as a 12 part miniseries instead of an entire new multi-seasonal series. I for one was hoping for a new series, but who can complain? Besides, if this is successful enough, it's likely we'll see more sequels.

Spoilers Ahead for Seasons 3 and 4 of Chuck!

(To view the paragraph, highlight the empty space below.)

Linda Hamilton, the actress who portrayed Sarah Connor in the first two Terminator movies, has been cast in the role of Chuck's mother in season 4 of the hit NBC action-drama. The show's creators state that Chuck's search for his mother will be a main focus of the new season which will begin on September 21st.

I've created a new widget called Fanboy Freakout! (Upper right corner) Basically, it shows what I'm currently interested in or freaking out over. I'm not sure whether or not It'll last, but I figured I would give it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails