Friday, January 29, 2010

Weekly Update (Week 3)

Taken from the RPG supplement guide, Geonosis and the Outer Rim Worlds. This concept is quite strange; an Ewok Jedi.
Trivia: Which one of these clone troopers has yet to appear in The Clone Wars? A. Baccara. B. Thire. C. Bly.
Quote: "For you, the choice is the dark side. Forever will it te your destiny."
News: Wizards of The Coast, the creators of Star Wars Miniatures and the Star Wars Role Playing Game are finishing there Star Wars contract in the upcoming months and are not planning on reinstating the contract.
Answers: The answer to week 2's trivia question is, Coruscant. The quote from last week, "You and I disagree on what makes a good soldier..." is from The Clone Wars episode 'Cloak Of Darkness'.

3 comments:

  1. Trivia - My answer is A.

    I've got nothing for the quote though... I can't believe I didn't get last weeks lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For the sake of participation (and to be contrary to Mr. Write's comment)... I say B is the best answer based upon the fact that is either right, or an equal distance from any possibility of wrong. :D Although I must say I have nothing on the quote.

    Anyway, as you can see I got my commenting problem fixed so I am back to being able to leave a bit of encouragement on your blog.

    I cannot imagine an Ewok Jedi. I always figured they would be too primitive to understand the concept for several more centuries after Return of the Jedi. I hate to see the Star Wars role playing game cease, but I suppose all good things must come to an end.

    Keep it all coming!

    Zachary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cаn I simрly just say whаt a comfοгt to diѕcοver somеοne who actually knοws ωhаt thеy're talking about over the internet. You certainly know how to bring an issue to light and make it important. More and more people must check this out and understand this side of your story. It's ѕurpгising you are not moгe рopulаr since yоu most
    сertаinly pоѕѕeѕs the gift.


    Also νisіt my wеb site - http://johntantalo.com/w/index.php?title=Where_Can_I_See_Critiques_And_Buy_Genuine_Vasopro_Ephedrine_Online

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails