Sunday, December 19, 2010

Fanboy Christmas: Alternative Christmas Songs

Are you getting tired of listening to the same Christmas songs over and over again on the radio? Well, I'm not, but you very well may be. If that's the case, enjoy these alternative, Fanboy-approved Christmas songs!










Hope your Christmas is going wonderfully! And through all the last minute holiday shopping and festivities, don't forget to remember the true nature of Christmas!

Oh, and FYI, yes there is a poll going on, feel free to vote. Just highlight the area were the choices would usually be. Don't ask why, frankly I haven't a clue why my blog's giving me trouble.

6 comments:

  1. I love "The Night Santa Went Crazy." Yes, black poll against black background, not good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For some reason, I love Christmas parodies. In moderation, of course, but the old "Walking Round in Women's Underwear" (instead of Winter Wonderland) always makes me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also love The Night Santa Went Crazy. It's the perfect antidote to all the cheerful, saccharine songs you hear around this time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing, Alex. I really enjoyed Akmed. He's got to be one of the best puppets around. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the traditional carols, but the parody songs are funny.

    Visiting from SITS on blogfrog, nice to meet you, from one SFF geek to another ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great videos, hope you had a nice xmas

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails