Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Memoirs Revamped?

That's right, I've decided to completely geek out, and let all my nerdy, bizarre interests take to the stage on Memoirs. Yes, I'm both a fan of Star Wars and Star Trek! Could such a thing be possible without creating a quantum flux time slip? Well, simply put; yes.

Furthermore, I've updated Memoirs with plenty of gadgets and pages, it's still a work in progress, but feel free to look around. While the majority of my posts will focus on Star Wars, many of them will be made up by other franchises, such as Star Trek and Serenity. I'm also going to be putting an end to the Weekly Updates section. It was fun while it lasted, but It came off more as a chore to me, and I'd like to enjoy my time writing.

Also, instead of concentrating on the straightforward writing that I've been doing on Memoirs, I've decided to sprinkle some humor around. So brace yourselves, it might get corny.

Lastly I'd like to thank all my followers for simply following and posting comments, you guys rock! Oh yeah; and please, please don't laugh at my new banner. I tried!

Regards,
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails