Monday, April 26, 2010

The Last Airbender: New trailer & 3D

The Last Airbender, the live-action, feature film incarnation of the popular Nickelodeon animated epic, Avatar: The Last Airbender, is set to be released in the United States on July 2. Thanks to an update on the movie's official website, www.thelastairbendermovie.com, we now know that the film will be released in 3-D.

In addition to that little piece of news, a new trailer has been revealed which seems to show more promise for both the story, and the bending we'll be seeing in the film.



I'm not sure if I'm excited about the 3-D news. Creating movies in 3-D has become a fad, once again... Also, as far as I know, The Last Airbender wasn't originally created with 3-D in mind. It was most likely adapted for 3-D similarly to Clash of the Titans.

But hey, I'm not complaining. There's still no way I'm going to miss this! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails