Friday, November 26, 2010

Updated Design!

Hi everyone!

Christmas is right around the corner! I might be jumping the gun by creating a Christmas themed banner, but for some strange reason, I'm in a particularly festive mood today.

I know, I've been slacking off in my posting as of late, and I've promised numerous times to post my reviews of a lot of different movies, but once again, it seems like real life is taking up most of my time. How dare it?!?

For now, I've updated my blog design with a Christmas theme, which will most likely be modified as the holidays get closer.

I'll be keeping up with everyone's blogs, but I won't get around to creating some articles of my own, movie reviews, (cough), until early December.

Until then, have a Merry Christmas!

7 comments:

  1. The new banner is cool!! I like the Yoda in a Santa costume.

    -Barriss :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the new design, Alex. Very festive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I am a new follower from the weekend's blog hop. I am looking forward to reading more of your blog. Blessings...
    Saved By Love Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! I love it!

    I normally read in google reader, so I don't see designs. I'm glad you posted about it, so I could come by and compliment it... you have all the best Christmas movies ever!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dude, what are you trying to do beat the stores at setting up for the holidays. Next time have the Christmas banner set up by the end of Oct. Hey are you a Transformers guy. I love them and I dvr'd the new Transformers Prime that came on, and before i take time to stay up, is it worth it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. @This Daddy-I thoroughly enjoyed the first Transformers movie created by Michael Bay, while I found the sequel to be a serious waste of two and a half hours of my life.

    In short, I'm honestly not a big Transformers fan, and I haven't watched the new tv show, though I hear that it is fun and action-packed; albeit aimed at older children.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails